INFORMATION FOR GUEST BLOGGERS
Want to Feature on About Luxury Cruising?
Do you have a great story to share or perhaps some Luxury Cruise or Travel tips want to share with the world and drive traffic to your own blog?
Calling all Guest Bloggers
We’re always on the lookout to find luxury travellers and others who would like to share their stories and tips.
There are a few guidelines though…
- Content needs to be unique and not published anywhere else, the post will be checked for plagiarisms and not considered if the text is found somewhere else.
- Content needs to be useful and engaging and ensure readers can learn something about cruising by reading your post.
- Include title, introduction, subheadings, a conclusion and an opional author bio.
- Word count between 600-2000 words.
- Post must be cruise related and not a promotion of products and sales, no ads or affiliate links.
- We require 3 keywords that you are trying to rank for.
- You need to ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- Provide pictures for every 350 words, 1080 px on the longest side. The pictures should be in jpg.
- Include a featured image in the post.
- Use your own photos or legal stock photos and provide evidence of ownership or authorisation to use.
- If possible, provide a vertical Pinterest pin with the title of the blog post. The current ideal size is W= 735px x H=1102px. This can be easily done using canva.com. It is not essential, but it drives a lot more traffic.
- Feel free to share the blog post on social media.
- You should come back and leave comments and answer comments on the blog post.
- If you want to promote ads and affiliate links, the post will be a sponsored post and will have a charge.
- If you write an article with links to your, or another web site, we have a small administration fee to cover our cost in setting up and hosting the post.
- We reserve the right to edit and adjust content to suit the style and flow of our web site.
Interested? Send ua a pitch and include what you want to write about to firstname.lastname@example.org with Guest Post Request as the title. We’ll review and let you know if it’s a fit. Oh, and just to confirm, we don’t pay our guest bloggers.
Please feel free to ask questions. Thank You.
You Might Also Like